Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar is a water mixed, non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar has great workability and produces an ultra white finish that enhances the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most any translucent tile or stone. In addition to containing Microban® antimicrobial protection, Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar is GREENGUARD certified for low VOC. Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar can also be used with porcelain or ceramic tile.
Designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tiles over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
- Consistent, ultra white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Equipped with Microban
- GREENGUARD certified
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with water
Laticrete Glass Tile Adhesive Mortar 25 # White
Approx Coverage - 28-36 Sq.ft Per 10 Pounds
Color - White
Sold By The Bag